Why Choose Mason CPE?
Learn From a Leading University
George Mason's Continuing Professional Education (CPE) unit is designed for busy professionals. We see more than 3,000 students a year upskill their abilities so they qualify to advance their careers, work in new industries and with new clientele. Our courses include training and education for professionals to maintain their certifications and licensing.
We bring more than 35 years of experience helping career-driven individuals qualify for new and exciting opportunities with technical knowledge, industry-based micro-credentials, and professional certificates. Our multidisciplinary courses are created in partnership with industry leaders so you gain a competitive edge for in-demand positions. They cover topics that include business, human resources, IT and security, cloud computing, leadership, project management, and more.
If you have any questions or need additional information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the request information button.
Dedicated to Career Excellence & Affordability
- Ranked as Times Higher Education, Best U.S. University under 50 years old
- Listed as the largest public research university in Virginia
- Issues digital badges for some programs so you can easily demonstrate new skills to employers
- Recognized as a Money “Best Value” college
- Connects you to financial assistance opportunities
- Provides programs for individuals, corporations, organizations, and federal agencies