Live Virtual Format - Spring 2021
Mason's Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being certificate program is designed specifically for professionals striving for positive change in team and organizational culture. It has been created and developed by Mason's Center for the Advancement of Well-Being’s Leading to Well-Being education experts.
The Mason Well-Being Coaching focus emphasizes:
- Strengths-based approaches and methodologies
- Transformative practices that:
- Deepen self-awareness
- Develop coaching presence
- Facilitate organizational well-being.
In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, Leadership Coaching For Organization Well-Being will be delivered in a live virtual format for the spring 2021 semester. We have designed this course to uniquely support higher interaction levels to ensure the quality of instruction and the connectivity of a supportive environment.
Spring Semester Schedule & Application Dates (February 2021 to June 2021)
We are now accepting applications for the upcoming Spring 2021 Live Virtual program: Cohort 10 - Spring Semester (February 2021 to June 2021). The program takes place in five modules that occur over five months.
Acceptance is based upon the quality of your application. Acceptance does not guarantee your space in the program. Your participation is confirmed once your registration has been processed including payment of the tuition, or receipt of a training authorization or purchase order.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED. If the program reaches capacity before your payment is submitted, you will be placed on a waitlist for the current class session and/or consideration for the next class session. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis. Note that the program often fills in advance of the application deadline.
This hands-on, interactive program features a competency and research-based curriculum that aligns with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) requirements and coaching competencies.
- Early Bird Registration Discount: Mason is offering a 10% early bird discount for individual applicants who are accepted, register, and make payment arrangements for Cohort 10 by November 2, 2020.
- Tuition Support Considerations: Mason is assisting students with a payment plan option that will allow you to pay a deposit and spread your tuition across five monthly payments to support an affordable way to invest in your future without delaying your career development.
Successful coach candidates are required to complete the following:
- Full attendance
- Participate in short, online discussions between modules
- Complete three one-on-one mentor coaching sessions with a Learning Lab Advisor
- Complete 21 hours of coaching with 3 pro bono clients
- Submit 2 recordings of 30-minute coaching sessions
- Submit a final reflection paper
Prerequisites for this program include the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or demonstrated equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience
- Approved Application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being : Required Course