In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through May 2021. We are fully operational and courses will begin on their scheduled start date. Register today!
Mason's Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being certificate program is designed specifically for professionals striving for positive change in team and organizational culture. It has been created and developed by Mason's Center for the Advancement of Well-Being’s Leading to Well-Being education experts.
Leadership Coaching For Organization Well-Being will be delivered in a live-virtual format for the fall 2021 semester. We have designed this course to uniquely support higher interaction levels to ensure the quality of instruction and the connectivity of a supportive environment.
The Mason Well-Being Coaching focus emphasizes:
- Strengths-based approaches and methodologies
- Transformative practices that:
- Deepen self-awareness
- Develop coaching presence
- Facilitate organizational well-being.
Fall Semester Schedule & Application Dates (September 2021 to January 2022)
Mid-January 2021: Applications for the Fall 2021 program: Cohort 11 - Fall Semester (September 2021 to January 2022). The program takes place in five modules that occur over five months.
Acceptance is based upon the quality of your application. Acceptance does not guarantee your space in the program. Your participation is confirmed once your registration has been processed including payment of the tuition, or receipt of a training authorization or purchase order.
- Tuition Support Considerations: Mason is assisting students with a payment plan option that will allow you to pay a deposit and spread your tuition across five monthly payments to support an affordable way to invest in your future without delaying your career development.
Successful coach candidates are required to complete the following:
- Full attendance
- Participate in short, online discussions between modules
- Complete three one-on-one mentor coaching sessions with a Learning Lab Advisor
- Complete 21 hours of coaching with 3 pro bono clients
- Submit 2 recordings of 30-minute coaching sessions
- Submit a final reflection paper
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED
If the program reaches capacity before your payment is submitted, you will be placed on a waitlist for the current class session and/or consideration for the next class session. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis. Note that the program often fills in advance of the application deadline.
This hands-on, interactive program features a competency and research-based curriculum that aligns with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) requirements and coaching competencies
Fall 2021 (Cohort 11)
The fall 2021 program will run from September 2021 - January 2022. Course delivery will be live-online modules.
Application Deadline - Fall 2021: July 15, 2021
Prerequisites for this program include the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or demonstrated equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience
- Approved Application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- International Coach Federation (ICF) 141.5 hours
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being : Required Course
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE