Becoming a Cisco® Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) proves your skills and knowledge in today’s IT networking technologies. If you’re looking to advance your career as a network administrator, this 100% online course will prepare you to take and pass the CCNA 220-301 exam.
Take the next step in your IT career by preparing for the Cisco CCNA certification exam. You'll master certification-based topics for networking essentials, so you can implement and administer Cisco solutions. Exam voucher included in enrollment.
What you will learn:
- To administer Cisco-based technologies for networking fundamentals and network access
- Best practices for IP connectivity and services that ensure the integrity of network systems
- How automation and programmability relate to Cisco networking systems
How you will benefit:
- Gain an understanding of Cisco networking needed for entry-level networking positions
- Expand your current knowledge of networking essentials
- Be fully prepared to pass the CCNA 200-301 certification exam
- Receive a prepaid exam voucher for CCNA 200-301 on course completion
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device.
- All elements of the course, except the Online Lab System, are available on Mac computers.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Official Cert Guide CCNA 200-301 Volume 1 and Volume 2
+ Designed For
Job Outlook for Network Administrators
- The US Department of Labor listed Computer and Information Technology Occupations as its strongest areas for career growth.
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), IT employment is expected to grow 12% annually over the next decade. The BLS also forecasts strong growth in IT fueled by an "emphasis on cloud computing, the collection and storage of big data, and information security."
- The BLS found that the average annual wage for computer and network administrators was $86,320.
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE