In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through May 2021. We are fully operational and courses will begin on their scheduled start date. Register today!
During these unpredictable times, we are all dealing with unexpected challenges. The notion of “business as usual” has come to an abrupt end. Leadership: Inventing the Future is a four-day virtual event designed for organizational leaders looking to create a future beyond the challenges of the present circumstances – a future that provides a sustainable competitive advantage, elevates corporate performance and positions them for success.
Grounded in the best-selling book, “The Three Laws of Performance,” the event is designed for attendees to apply this cutting-edge approach in their current business environments.
Leadership: Inventing the Future offers a non-linear process designed to bring about a fundamental shift in what leaders are concerned with, how they work together, and what actions they take. The event is presented as a dialogue and includes inquiry, discussion, practice, exercises, work in small groups, and assignments between sessions.
Participants will gain access to:
- The critical factors that drive team performance
- Hidden assumptions that limit organizational velocity
- The power of high-performance language, especially when dealing with uncertainty and challenges
- Authentic organizational alignment and coordinated action
- New ways of collaborating with others that expand your ability to produce results
- The tools to have your vision sustained over time and owned by others throughout your organization