In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through December 2020. We are fully operational and courses will begin on their scheduled start date. Register today!
In this introductory level course, students will acquire knowledge on AWS products, services and common solutions. Students will also learn the fundamentals of AWS identification, aimed at assisting decision makers on suitable IT solutions for their organization. Course objectives include the following:
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform.
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Have questions or interested in more information about this course? Contact our TechAdvance program team at 703-993-1551 or email@example.com.
Offered through a cooperative relationship with TechAdvance IT Training Programs, courses are taught by instructors with substantial experience and expertise in leading IT fields.
Topics covered in this course include the following:
- Foundational Services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Database Services
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Management Services
- AWS Auto Scaling
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- AWS Trusted Advisor