In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through December 2020. We are fully operational and courses will begin on their scheduled start date. Register today!
Certified Solutions Architect provides in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components to help students prepare for the AWS Architect Certification – Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
Have questions or interested in more information about this course? Contact our TechAdvance program team at 703-993-1551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offered through a cooperative relationship with TechAdvance IT Training Programs, courses are taught by instructors with substantial experience and expertise in leading IT fields.
Topics covered in this course include the following:
- Introduction to AWS
- Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier Storage
- Amazon EC2 and Amazon EBS
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch and Auto Scaling
- AWS Identity and Access Management
- Databases and AWS
- SQS, SWF and SNS
- Domain Name System and Amazon Route 53
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Additional Key Services
- Security on AWS
- AWS Risk and Compliance
- Architecture Best Practices
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Ingress and egress data to and from AWS.
- Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, computer, database, or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices.
- Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanism.
Designed ForThis course is designed for Information Technology professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Amazon Web Services : Available Courses