Legal and ethical conduct is the way to protect your credibility and earn the respect and trust of your employees, partners, clients, and community. This one-day course provides an in-depth understanding of the ethical and compliance rules that apply in the federal government marketplace. It emphasizes the importance of ethical conduct when contractors do business with the federal government; enable contractor (and government) employees to recognize compliance and ethical issues and traps before they make irreparable mistakes; and advise about support resources.
This course may also be eligible for the following credits through The Public Contracting Institute:
- 6.5 CLEs
- 6.5 CLPs
This course is eligible for 7.8 CPEs.
George Mason University Executive and Professional Education (formerly George Mason University Learning Solutions) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Understand the ethical and compliance rules that apply in the federal government.
- Identify the importance of ethical and compliant conduct when doing business with the federal government.
- Recognize compliance rules, ethical issues and traps before irreparable mistakes are made.
- Identify and be able to use support resources.
+ Designed For
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Contracting with the Federal Government: Accounting : Core Courses
- Contracting with the Federal Government: Administration : Core Courses
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE