This practical program will show you how a more positive mindset can help you achieve your professional and personal leadership goals. Learn strategies for strengthening your own success and well-being while also boosting your team’s performance at work. Discover how to become more self-confident, optimistic, resilient, creative, energetic, and productive by applying the science of positivity to your leadership. Create a workplace atmosphere that produces lower turnover, higher productivity, greater satisfaction, and a host of desirable bottom-line outcomes.
- Apply the science of positivity to achieve your professional and personal leadership goals.
- Experience two days of thought-provoking lecture, demonstration, personal assessments, and experiential learning.
- Learn how positive psychology can impact leaders and the strong effect that it has on followers and teams.
- Acquire mindfulness skills to manage stress, improve your decision-making, and increase your emotional intelligence and strategic awareness.
- Use coaching as a way to lead team members toward the most positive outcomes.
- Understand how purpose drives engagement and success.
- Discover your strengths.
- Clarify your values.
- Identify ways you can use their strengths and values to serve others.
+ Designed For
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Positive Leadership : Required Course