2021 United States Conference on HIV/ AIDS (USCHA)
The mission of the United States Conference on HIV/AIDS is to increase the strength and diversity of the community-based response to the AIDS epidemic through
education, training, new partnerships, collaboration and networking. The conference format consists of 15 1.5-hour Institutes, and 123 workshops scheduled throughout 2 conference days.
- Educate attendees about effective HIV prevention intervention programs and how to replicate them in their own communities/programs.
- Educate attendees about evaluation methods to assess a program’s effectiveness.
- Ensure attendees gain a better understanding of how to develop successful HIV counseling and testing programs in clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Educate attendees about the effects of co-morbidities, nutrition and treatment adherence in the overall health of HIV-positive patients.
- Help attendees gain tools to effectively manage not for profit AIDS service organizations, including but not limited to: financial and accounting tools,
employee management and grant writing.
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE