Discounted certificate pricing is available only to those who complete the certificate. If a student withdraws from the certificate program, they will be charged for the courses attended and assessed the full price of each course as follows: Data Wrangling $1,199.00; Machine Learning $1,999.00; Data Science $1,999.00.
Learn the process of cleaning and unifying messy and complex data sets for easy access and analysis. Data is rapidly growing and expanding in every industry and has become increasingly essential for large amounts of complex data to be organized for easy access and better decision making.
In this course, you will explore and apply current concepts and tools for data analytics. You will learn to use Bash command line, work with complex data types, and explore and apply APIs to enrich data. You will be introduced to various Python libraries for data visualization. The learning assessment will pull together and leverage the skills and concepts from the course to collect, clean, and prepare data for the purpose of building the best possible data visualization for the defined problem at hand.
Details for course:
- 24 hours; 6 sessions
- Tuesdays, Thursdays
- Classes will run from 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Intro to Terminal and BASH
- Data enrichment with APIs
- Data preparation and exploration
- Visualization; Python + libraries
- Reporting; Excel
- Project 1: APIs & Data Enrichment
- Project 2: Data Visualization
+ Designed For
This course is designed for individuals with web development experience wanting to obtain knowledge of data preparation and exploration, data visualization and presenting data and reporting.
It is ideal for anyone wanting to advance their career in the tech industry or currently in roles that have more potential.
- Project/Security Manager
- System Administration
- Data Engineering
- Data Analyst
- Explore and expand on the concepts and current tools of Data Visualization.
- Explain the concepts of BASH programming and its advantages in Data Analytics.
- Apply basic bash commands to do various operations on different datasets.
- Describe APIs, best practices, environmental variables and send first API requests.
- Use an API, JSON, Excel, to collect, clean and prepare data.
- Identify the appropriate visualization for the problem at hand.
- Select and apply the correct Python library that best conveys the story you want to tell.
Completion of the Certificate program offers students the opportunity to progress in their careers. Students will gain a range of high-level skills and have the ability to work with data when there is a great demand across all industries.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Data Analytics : Required Courses
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE