The Strengths-Based Leadership program will show you how to use your CliftonStrengths results from Gallup to optimize your leadership Research shows that using strengths-based leadership can lead to higher levels of employee motivation, engagement, and well-being.
You will learn your unique mix of strengths and discover how to apply that knowledge to fuel success. As a result of this program, you’ll be more engaged and productive at work, and you’ll be equipped to motivate your team to excel as well.
- Discover your strengths through the full CliftonStrengths profile that ranks and explains all 34 of your strengths.
- Learn how to apply your unique mix of strengths to achieve your professional goals.
- Increase your awareness of how to manage your weaknesses to fuel your success.
- Shift your focus from problems to solutions.
- Develop the capacity to become a more conscious leader who can lead with purpose.
- Understand how to motivate your team to make positive change happen at work.
- Improve engagement and performance for yourself, your team, and your organization.
Requirements100% attendance and participation are expected from participants.
PrerequisitesThis program is open to all professionals who are fluent in both spoken and written English.
This foundational program is designed for anyone who wants to develop their leadership personally and professionally. Professionals at all career levels can benefit from Strengths-Based Leadership.
Emerging leaders will build their leadership skills for success. Managers and teachers will learn how to motivate others to be more engaged and productive. Coaches and other trainers will expand their knowledge of CliftonStrengths and how they can use those tools to help their clients thrive.