Become CompTIA Network+ Certified Online
IT networks seamlessly connect devices to the data and tools that provide users with the information they need. This 100% online course will teach you to configure, manage and troubleshoot hard-wired and wireless IT networks. Key topics include network design, security, routing and switching, cloud computing, IPv6 and forensics. Upon successful completion, you will be prepared for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
The CompTIA Network+ certification is highly valued by many top employers in the DC Metro area, especially in the business and government sectors. This 100% online course will fully prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA Network+ certification exam (N10-007).
WHAT IS COVERED IN THE COMPTIA NETWORK+ CERTIFICATION PROCESS?
A thorough CompTIA Network+ Certification training course will prepare you to take the CompTIA Network+ certification exam. The exam is a comprehensive validation of the knowledge and skills required to set up, deploy and manage a hard-wired or wireless IT network.
It tests for professional-level competency in the following areas:
- Designing and implementing IT networks
- Configuring, managing, and maintaining network devices
- Using devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic in order to create resilient networks
- Reviewing existing network configurations for their strengths and weaknesses
- Implementing and managing network security standards and protocols
- Troubleshooting problems with hard-wired and wireless networks
- Since the CompTIA Network+ Certification is considered a leading-edge credential, the exam covers cloud and virtualization technologies
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Network+ Guide to Networks
+ Designed For
Building and maintaining networks are among the most important skills to have as an IT professional. Whether you're new to the field or ready to move forward in your career, a CompTIA Network+ certification course could be a great next step. This certification confirms that you have the knowledge you need to configure and troubleshoot both wireless and wired hardware. You'll stand out among other job candidates when you gain the experience this online course provides and earn this valuable credential.
Job Outlook for CompTIA Network+ Professionals
- CompTIA Network+ Certification is widely considered the industry standard for initiating a career supporting IT network infrastructure. Skills such as configuring, deploying and troubleshooting networks are highly valued by premier employers in the business, non-profit and government sectors.
- At the entry-level, CompTIA Network+ Certification holders often work in data centers, user support departments and network troubleshooting shops. With experience, many CompTIA Network+ professionals advance to become systems administrators, network engineers and IT managers.
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), network administrators earn $83,510 per year on average.
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE