As enterprise risk management (ERM) continues to grow in importance in the federal government and builds upon the Office of Management and Budget’s 2016 update of Circular No. A-123, it becomes critical that federal professionals are knowledgeable so that they can provide value to their organizations.
Earn the RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional for Federal Government (RIMS-CRMP-FED), a credential developed by RIMS, the risk management society, and the Association for Federal Risk Management (AFERM). Add this credential to your professional profile to verify that you have achieved the level of expertise, education, and experience required to successfully manage risk and support decision-making in the federal government environment.
Attend this live, interactive virtual workshop to prepare for the RIMS-CRMP-FED exam with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner. The course also covers strategies for studying, test taking, and utilizing testing centers. Each student will receive a hard-copy course workbook.
This course is offered in partnership with RIMS, the risk management society ®. RIMS is a global not-for-profit committed to advancing the practice of risk management throughout the world. Bringing networking, professional development, certification, and education opportunities to their membership of 10,000 risk management professionals in over 60 countries.
Exam Fee Included: Participants that complete this program are eligible for the RIMS-CRMP and RIMS-CRMP-FED examinations [as part of the course fee] at no cost, provided the course participant sits for the examination within 90 days of completing this course.
- Learn the five core competencies of a risk professional:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
- Learn the three competencies of a federal government risk professional:
- Understanding the Federal Government Risk Management Environment
- Risk Management Implementation in the Federal Government
- Risk Management Reporting in the Federal Government
- Participate in group chats and breakout sessions
- Review relevant business cases
- Complete self-assessments
- Answer sample exam questions
+ Designed For
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE