OverviewContract Cost accounting issues for government contractors can cause no end of headaches. But you don’t have to struggle through on your own. The expert instructors at PCI have created a high-intensity boot camp to help alleviate your cost accounting-related headaches and transform cost accounting confusion into cost accounting competence! This course, delivered in a highly-interactive instructor-led classroom setting, uses discussion, lectures, and practical exercises to help you understand the ins and outs of cost accounting issues in government contracting.
This course may also be eligible for the following credits through The Public Contracting Institute:
- 1.2 CEUs
- 12 CLEs
- 12 CLPs
During the course, participants will learn about a variety of important topics, including:
- Cost accounting concepts and requirements for direct and indirect costs
- Requirements of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 31.2 Cost Principles
- Nature, intent, and requirements of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Nature, intent, and requirements of the Truth in Negotiations Act/Truthful Cost and Pricing Data
- Incurred cost submissions and related audit approaches & techniques
This course is also eligible for 14.4 CPEs.
George Mason University Continuing and Professional Education is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417.
+ Designed For
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Contracting with the Federal Government: Accounting : Required Courses
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE