This course introduces techniques and best practices for developing applications to take advantage of availability, security, performance, and scalability of the cloud. Students will learn the server-less framework and develop, deploy, and test cloud-based applications using AWS.
This course is relevant for students who are interested in taking the AWS Certified Developer-Associate exam.
This course will be delivered in an asynchronous, self-guided, learning format. Please be aware of the following expectations and requirements.
- Content is divided into 10 learning modules. Each module begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday. All work, including viewing lecture recordings, readings, quizzes, discussions and hands-on assignments must be completed by Sunday.
- Students will be expected to complete a significant amount of homework for each session.
- Students must earn at least 75% in the course as a passing score.
- Students must complete all five courses to be awarded a certificate
In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language and database concepts.
+ Designed For
This course is designed for those in the below fields, as well as those aspiring towards these roles:
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Web Application Developer
- AWS Software Developer
- Randy Michak
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Cloud Computing : Cloud Computing Professional Certificate
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE