This course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on cloud. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize their use of the cloud by understanding different services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. Although architectural solutions can differ depending on the industry, type of application, and size of the business, this course emphasizes best cloud practices that apply to all of them. It also recommends various design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on cloud platforms.
Throughout the course, students will explore case studies that showcase how some cloud customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services that they have implemented. Finally, this course provides opportunities for students to build a variety of infrastructures through a guided, hands-on approach.
This course will be delivered in an asynchronous, self-guided, learning format. Please be aware of the following expectations and requirements.
- Content is divided into 10 learning modules. Each module begins on a Monday and ends on a Sunday. All work, including viewing lecture recordings, readings, quizzes, discussions and hands-on assignments must be completed by Sunday.
- Students will be expected to complete a significant amount of homework for each session.
- Students must earn at least 75% in the course as a passing score.
- Students must complete all five courses to be awarded a certificate
Knowledge of network servers and infrastructure or Cloud 101.
+ Designed For
This course is designed for those in the below fields as well as those aspiring toward these roles:
- Cloud Architect
- Solution Architect
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud (AWS) Networking Engineer/specialist
- Cloud Sales & Purchase Manager
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- AWS System Integrator
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Cloud Computing : Cloud Computing Professional Certificate
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE