This course is intended for students who seek an overall understanding of cloud computing, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, core services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
In addition, students explore best practices and design patterns for building optimal IT solutions on cloud. A combination of lectures and hands-on lab assignments expose students to the leading cloud computing paradigms and services.
This course uses AWS authored curriculum which prepares participants for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
This course will be delivered in an asynchronous, self-guided, learning format. Please be aware of the following expectations and requirements.
- Content is divided into 10 learning modules. All work, including viewing lecture recordings, readings, quizzes, discussions and hands-on assignments must be completed by Sunday.
- Students will be expected to complete a significant amount of homework for each session.
- Students must earn at least 75% in the course as a passing score.
- Students must complete all five courses to be awarded a certificate
Knowledge of networking principles.
+ Designed For
This course is designed for those in the below fields, as well as those who are aspiring toward these roles:
- IT Specialist
- Network Specialist
- Network Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Cloud Practitioner
- Cloud Technician
- Cloud Support
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Cloud Computing : Cloud Computing Professional Certificate
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE