We are with you! In light of the challenges many of you are facing due to the pandemic - we have lowered our tuition to help you access high quality, career advancing training in a time we know resources are tight.
The Masters Academy is designed to provide an exceptional learning experience. Each day, various experts share their insights into the leading practices of government contracting. Over the course of five days, you will have the unique opportunity to learn the lessons experts have culled during their careers in government contracting. This program is not intended to cover the basics or each topic in its entirety. Instead, the Masters Academy is intended as an advanced course focusing on leading practices.
This course may also be eligible for the following credits through The Public Contracting Institute:
- 27 CLEs
- 27 CLPs
This course is also eligible for 39.00 CPEs
George Mason University Continuing and Professional Education (formerly George Mason University Executive and Professional Education) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417.
- Each participant will be provided the two essential books in the field: "Formations of Government Contracts" and "Administration of Government Contracts," co-authored by Ralph C. Nash, Jr.
- Learn the most up-to-date thinking on leading practices in government contracting.
- Gain insight into various agencies’ positions on new or unresolved acquisition issues (this will benefit both contractors and officials from other agencies.)
- Attain a better understanding of the latest changes in government acquisition policy.
- Acquire insight into experts’ thinking on the latest rule changes, court and GAO decisions.
To gain the most from the Masters Academy, it is recommended that participants have at least five years of contracting experience in industry, government, law, or accounting.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, participants must, within 18 months, complete all course requirements within their selected certificate program.
100% attendance and participation are expected from participants.
In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through December 2020. We are fully operational and courses will begin on their scheduled start date. Register today!
Designed ForThis course is designed for all government contractors who need the latest, most up-to-date rules and regulations and professionals seeking to understand the profession of government contracting.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Masters Academy in Government Contracting (In-Person & Live-Online) : Required Course