In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through December 2020. We are fully operational and courses will begin on their scheduled start date. Register today!
This hands-on CompTIA Cloud+ training course teaches knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs. Cloud+ teaches the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems. It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services
- Domain 1: Configuration and Deployment
- Domain 2: Security
- Domain 3: Maintenance
- Domain 4: Management
- Domain 5: Troubleshooting
Have questions or interested in more information about this course? Contact our TechAdvance program team at 703-993-1551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offered through a cooperative relationship with TechAdvance IT Training Programs, courses are taught by instructors with substantial experience and expertise in leading IT fields.
The objective of this course is to train participants to:
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
- Deploy a pilot project
- Test a pilot project deployment
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments
- Plan identity and access management for cloud deployments
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud
- Secure systems to meet access requirements
- Maintain cloud systems
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance
Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot security issues