In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through December 2020. We are fully operational and courses will begin on their scheduled start date. Register today!
Quality Assurance Training provides hands-on Software Testing and Quality Assurance instruction that prepares students for a career as a junior tester or QA Analyst.
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and experience with various internet browsers is a plus.
By participating in this course students will gain knowledge of the following:
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Fundamental concepts in software testing
- Modern software testing tools used to support software testing projects
- Planning, designing, conducting, managing and evaluation of test projects.
- Advanced software testing topics, such as object-oriented software testing methods, component-based software testing issues, challenges and solutions.
Have questions or interested in more information about this course? Contact our TechAdvance program team at 703-993-1551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offered through a cooperative relationship with TechAdvance IT Training Programs, courses are taught by instructors with substantial experience and expertise in leading IT fields.
Topics covered in this course include the following:
- Software Quality Assurance and Testing Basics
- Requirements Analysis and more about testing basics
- Test Planning & Documentation
- Functional Testing
- Backend Testing, Security Testing & Mobile Testing
- Load, Performance, Stress, Security, Mobile Testing