A 5-DAY CRITICAL SKILLS IMMERSION
It is generally agreed upon that a business process is a set of activities that converts inputs into an output that is of value to a customer. That’s simple enough on paper but not when it comes to real-life application.
Let’s face it, your processes are complex and the “siloed” organization that was created to manage the complexities of day-to-day operations isn’t necessarily process- or customer-oriented. As a result, conflicting priorities and perceptions impact process flow, generate hidden costs and lengthen customer response times.
That is why business process management remains vital to the success of your business and your career.
True Business Process Management (BPM) enables you to eliminate the inefficiency that is built into most cross-functional processes while simultaneously improving customer satisfaction, thereby improving business results even in a challenging business environment.
The Business Process Management Boot Camp is a five-day seminar that is compatible with the Association of Business Process Management Professionals’ (ABPMP) Comprehensive Body of Knowledge. It provides tools and techniques you need to regain and maintain a cross-functional focus that:
- Maximizes value creation for the customer
- Optimizes process flow to minimize waste and cycle service time
- Sustains excellence and fosters strategic breakthroughs via innovation
- Fosters teamwork and cross-silo cooperation
The skills delivered in this seminar can be applied in manufacturing, service, health care and public sector organizations.
Seminar and instructor registered with: ABPMP International, Association of Business Process Management Professionals.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with professional development credits and a Free Process Management Memory JoggerTM.
+ Boot Camp Outline
DAY 1: Process Mapping & Modeling
- Systems thinking
- Design vs. deployment issues
- Process Mapping
DAY 2: Process Analysis
- Analyzing flowcharts
- Identifying pulse points (metrics)
- Managing variation
- Incremental improvement
DAY 3: Process (Re-) Design
- Customer Journey Maps
- Solution identification and evaluation
- To-Be process documentation
DAY 4: Process Transformation
- Change management
- Solution deployment
DAY 5: Managing Business Processes
- 7 Necessities of operational excellence
- Building a new foundation
- Cross-functional management models
- Process management roles
- BPM maturity
- ABPMP certification
+ Digital Certificate (Badge)
Participants who complete the BPM Bootcamp will be able to:
- Use a systems thinking approach to solving business problems
- Utilize basic process mapping techniques to understand and analyze workflow
- Identify opportunities to eliminate non-value-added costs and reduce cycle time
- Generate ideas to consistently deliver higher customer satisfaction
- Use basic project and change management techniques to deploy solutions
- Manage cross functional processes to sustain operational excellence
+ Designed For
You will benefit most from this boot camp if you are…
- A Manager who influences operational performance or customer satisfaction
- A Business Analyst or Business Process Analyst/Engineer
- A Director/Coordinator of a Continuous Improvement initiative
- Pursuing CBPA or CBPP certification from the ABPMP
- A Human Resources professional looking to have a more strategic impact
- A Finance/Cost professional looking to find/eliminate hidden costs
- A Customer Service professional who needs to serve more customers
- Actively involved in your organization’s performance improvement efforts