Bringing a breadth and depth of resources as the largest public research university in Virginia, Mason’s Professional Education capabilities support organizations’ strategic direction and growing training and development needs.
With training designed for professionals across a range of industries and experience levels, Mason works closely with organizations to provide a curriculum tailored to your goals, objectives and specific outcomes. Serving both the public and private sectors, Mason's Professional Education program managers have significant experience working with federal, state and local government agencies.
Programs Designed for Group Environments
Mason’s Professional Education programs enhance productivity with training designed to meet your unique business goals, schedule and budget. We will work closely with you to build an environment and curriculum to address the most pressing needs facing your organization. Customized group training options include:
- Delivery at your facility or a location of your choice – Mason can bring experts onsite throughout the U.S. and internationally, as well as using the university’s multiple locations throughout the greater Washington, D.C. metro area.
- Budget considerations – Mason understands the bottom-line impact of group training and works to provide cost-effective education and professional development training solutions.
- Scheduled at your convenience – in a variety of formats, locations and program length and intensity.
- Personal approach - Mason’s dedicated team of experienced program managers bring a personal approach to the development and delivery of every program to meet short-term metrics and long-term goals.
Current Courses and Custom Programs
A wide portfolio of courses are available for customization to meet your content needs, timing and delivery preferences. Custom programs can be designed and delivered from these topics and other options to meet your specialized needs.
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Writing
- Cloud Computing
- Contracting with the Federal Government
- Facility Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Leadership and Coaching
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- And more!
Contact our team to discuss how these and other Mason training programs can benefit your organization.Email: email@example.com