CompTIA A+ Certification Training
As demand for IT support professionals grows in the DC Metro area, earning a CompTIA A+ certification is the best way to validate your knowledge of Internet of Things (IoT) technology and set yourself apart from the competition. This 100% online course will prepare you for CompTIA A+ certification exams.
CompTIA's A+ certification is the top credential for associate-level IT professionals. To earn the CompTIA A+ certification, you must pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002). This course covers the nine subject domains on the Core tests:
- Mobile devices
- Operating Systems
- Device troubleshooting
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Software troubleshooting
- Operational procedures
This course will prepare you for CompTIA A+ certification. You can earn this certification after you pass two exams. The CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-1001, covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing and network troubleshooting. The CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-1002 covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures.
CompTIA™ A+ Certification is vendor neutral and internationally recognized, giving you a competitive advantage no matter what country you're working in and what hardware you're working with.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment.The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- A+ Guide to IT Technical Support