Eligible Students Can Take Courses Free of Cost through the ELEVATE Initiative (CARES Act)
Mason Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) is proud to support our region and those impacted by COVID-19, who may be seeking new employment opportunities. Through the ELEVATE Initiative, we are able to offer career support to residents of Prince William County and the cities of Manassas and Manassas Park FREE OF CHARGE for many of our training opportunities.
How Mason CPE Can Help
The past several months have been trying times with record unemployment and worker dislocation in the region. Many hardworking individuals throughout the region continue to face employment challenges.
- Have you been laid-off due to impacts from Covid-19?
- Are you unemployed or underemployed?
- Do you need skills or micro-credentials for an attractive job opportunity?
- Are you a resident of Prince William County, the City of Manassas, or the City of Manassas Park?
You May Qualify!
We’re here for you! We look forward to supporting you during career training and transition.
Contact Us Today
LEARN MORE about the ELEVATE Initiative and if you qualify for funding assistance to help you move towards your career goals.
Do you have additional questions?
Contact Mason CPE @
Benefits Available for Employers
Employers are also eligible for support through Virginia Career Works – Northern. This includes:
- Employers can be reimbursed for the wages of eligible new hires. Up to $5,000 is available to offset the costs of training a new employee.
- Re-train existing employees to develop skills and earn credentials that can make the employer more competitive and profitable.
- And more!
>>LEARN MORE about offerings for Employers in Prince William County and the City of Manassas.