Mason Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) brings the best of the university to professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
Each year, more than 3,000 students gain new skills through transformative learning at Mason CPE, which has 35 years of experience providing technical knowledge and industry-based micro-credentials and professional certificates.
CPE is the provider of choice for agencies and companies seeking to upskill or retrain their workforce to remain competitive both today and in the future.
As a leader in professional education, Mason CPE plans and implements more than 300 programs a year, collaborating with academic departments and administrative partners across the university to offer relevant courses in condensed, schedule-friendly formats.
Mason CPE Goals Include:
- Strengthen Mason’s connections with regional employers to align our learning programs with the changing needs of the labor markets.
- Adopt advanced technologies and customized distance learning models to create a rewarding, effective and interactive experience.
- Ensure our courses meet the highest quality standards and are in alignment with our accrediting bodies and regulatory authorities.
- Create practical experiences that have a direct impact on your ability to advance in your field.
- Develop professional certificates and micro-credentials that leverage our world-class research focus and instructional quality.
Explore a variety of career topics and a complete interactive course and certificate listing.
Contact CPE via email or call 703-993-2109.
For more information about our customized group-training options, please visit the Group Training section on this site. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Mason’s customized training programs can benefit your organization.
Download the CPE and the Mason Talent Exchange flyer.