Commonwealth of Virginia Employees
George Mason University Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) offers a breadth and depth of courses in Project Management, Cyber and IT, Human Resources and beyond to support professionals in growing their skills and knowledge, advancing their careers and providing avenues for exploring new professions and technology.
As Virginia's largest public research university, Mason is setting the benchmark for an innovative and progressive education that serves the needs of professionals throughout the state of Virginia and beyond.
In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through 2021.
- 20% Discount on Mason Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) open enrollment offerings*
- Code: DHRMVA - use this code when registering for courses to receive the 20% discount.
- Online Courses - All Mason CPE courses and certificates are now offered online in a variety of formats to support employees throughout Virginia.
- >>FULL LIST OF COURSES AND CERTIFICATES
Group and Organizational Courses
- Personalized Programs - Our team of content experts will provide a market driven, consultative approach to the development and delivery of every program.
- Contact Lee Bennett, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-4805 for more information.
- Flexible Delivery - Program courses are available online and at locations throughout Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. as well as personalized group trainings that can be delivered on location to your organization.
*Exceptions - Certain Continuing and Professional Education courses are not eligible for this discount. The following are excluded courses:
- Certified Financial Planner
- ed2go online training
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being
- Multi-course certificates (often have a discounted bundle rate that exceeds this discount)
- others as indicated by CPE